- 8 large eggs, boiled and peeled
- ⅓ cup of low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of minced fresh dill (may substitute 1 teaspoon of dried dill)
- ¾ teaspoon of kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
Cut each egg in half and place in food processor bowl.
Pulse 10-12 times until eggs are broken up into small pieces, being careful not to overdo it and puree the eggs.
In a separate large bowl, use a fork to whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, salt and pepper. Add the chopped eggs and mix lightly with the fork until well combined.