Kefir, a Discovery: Let It Seduce You
Kefir is the oldest fermented milk known to mankind. Its name was originated from a Turkish word – Keif, meaning pleasing sensation. It was originally produced in the Caucasian mountains. There is a saying that consumption of Kefir was responsible for longevity of the natives of this region.
Kefir is known for its special and valiant health properties. Today’s scientific results have demonstrated the health benefits properties of this traditional artisanal food.
- Kefir with Probiotic Bacteria
- 1 pouch of 10 g can produce up to 2 liters
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Made in Canada
- Certified Halal and Kosher
- Gluten & Soy Free
- Gelatin Free
- No Preservatives
- No Colours Added
Make kefir yourself
- Kefir makes an excellent addition to fruit juices and jams.
- It can be easily added to perk up your soups, sauces, salads and vegetables. It also makes a delicious dip and can be used as a substitute for milk, cream or yogurt.