- 28 oz of fresh salmon
- 1 green shallot, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of fresh thyme, chopped
- 4 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds
- 2-4 tablespoons of Yogotherm yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of Grenoble nuts, grilled
- 2 tablespoons of panko breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons of sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons of sriracha sauce (hot sauce)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
To prepare the salmon and make sure it stays very fresh, take out two bowls. Put ice in the bottom bowl and place the other bowl on top, so that it stays cold. Cut salmon in small cubes and place them into the small cold bowl.
Then, add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Adjust the seasoning and serve.